AppGyver, also known as SAP Build Apps is a no-code platform designed to help users build mobile and web applications. It provides a robust set of tools that empower developers and non-developers alike to quickly and efficiently construct full-featured applications.
- Drag-and-Drop Interface: Allows users to build applications intuitively, without the need for any coding.
- Logic Flow: Enables users to define what happens when users interact with the applications, again using a visual interface.
- Data Integrations: AppGyver allows users to connect to any REST API, GraphQL API, or direct database connection.
- Built-In Components: Provides a wealth of pre-built components that can be combined to build the user interface.
AppGyver can be used to create business apps for various functions such as project management, task tracking, inventory management, CRM, and more. It’s also well-suited for prototyping and testing app ideas due to its quick development time.
Pros and Cons
- A versatile platform that supports various types of applications.
- Free to use for developers, with premium options for enterprise users.
- Provides a comprehensive set of features and capabilities.
- The platform can be quite complex, with a steep learning curve for non-developers.
- Some users have reported issues with app performance and stability.
AppGyver is free for developers and small teams, supporting unlimited apps, users, and updates. For larger businesses and enterprises that require premium features and support, AppGyver offers a paid option, but the exact pricing details need to be discussed directly with their sales team.
AppGyver provides a visually appealing and user-friendly interface, although some users may find it complicated due to the wealth of features and options available. However, with time and practice, it becomes easier to navigate and use effectively.
AppGyver offers community support through its forum where users can ask questions and share solutions. For enterprise users, there is priority support available, but specific details are not publicly listed.
Community and Learning Resources
AppGyver has an active community and a wealth of learning resources, including tutorials, a documentation library, and guides to assist users in using the platform effectively.
Security and Reliability
Being a part of SAP’s suite of products, AppGyver benefits from the robust security measures that SAP implements across all its products. The platform’s reliability is also top-notch, although specific details about uptime and redundancy are not publicly listed.
AppGyver supports REST and GraphQL APIs, and can therefore connect with any data source or back-end that provides these interfaces. It also has built-in connectors for popular platforms like Google Sheets and Airtable.
Some alternative no-code platforms that users can consider are Bubble, Betty Blocks, and Glide. These platforms offer similar functionalities and can be explored as alternatives to AppGyver App Builder.