Beezer is a no-code platform that allows individuals and businesses to build their own mobile applications. It specializes in Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), which are web applications that can be installed on a device just like native apps, but without the need for app stores.
- PWA Support: Beezer’s primary focus is to build Progressive Web Apps, which work on any platform with a standard-compliant browser.
- Drag and Drop Builder: Beezer includes an easy-to-use, drag and drop builder to create your app’s layout.
- E-commerce Integration: It has the capability to set up an online store, manage products, and process payments.
- In-app features: Includes capabilities such as push notifications, offline access, and location services.
- Custom branding: Full customization of the app’s look and feel to match your brand.
- Small businesses can use Beezer to create apps for promoting their products or services, sending updates via push notifications, or providing loyalty schemes.
- Event organizers could use it to create an app with schedules, venue information, and push updates.
- Restaurants can create a mobile app to take online orders and reservations.
- Community groups can use the tool to build an app to keep members informed and engaged.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use with no coding required.
- PWAs bypass app stores, making it quicker and easier to get your app to users.
- Offers a variety of useful in-app features.
- Not as robust or feature-rich as some competitors.
- Limited in terms of more complex, customized functionalities.
Beezer offers four different pricing plans with various features according to the needs of its users. All of their plans include access to the Beezer.com subdomain, drag and drop builder, SSL Certificate, hosting, email support, and distribution of the app via SMS and Email, among other things. Here are the details of each plan:
- Something: This plan is designed for those just getting started. The cost for this plan is £7.99 per month when billed monthly, or £6.39 per month when billed yearly.
- Anything: This plan is meant to boost your app instantly. The cost for this plan is £14.99 per month when billed monthly, or £11.99 per month when billed yearly.
- Everything: This plan provides everything you need for your app. The cost for this plan is £42 per month when billed monthly, or £38 per month when billed yearly.
- Reseller: This plan is suitable for enhancing your app portfolio. It allows for the creation of 15 Progressive Web Apps. The cost for this plan is £150 per month when billed monthly, or £100 per month when billed yearly.
All plans come with a 14-day risk-free guarantee. If a user isn’t satisfied with Beezer’s services within the first 14 days, they can get a full refund with no questions asked.
You can check out their pricing page for more information about each plan to make the best decision for your business.
Beezer offers a simple, user-friendly interface for creating apps, with drag-and-drop functionality. Some users may find the platform’s limitations frustrating if they’re seeking more advanced features or customization options.
Customer support is available via email, with more extensive support options (including phone support) available to higher-tier subscribers. Beezer also provides a knowledge base for self-guided help.
Community and Learning Resources
Beezer offers tutorials and a knowledge base to guide users through using their platform. The community around Beezer is not as extensive as some more established platforms.
Security and Reliability
Beezer’s platform is hosted on secure, reliable cloud infrastructure. However, as with any web-based service, security also depends on the user’s practices, particularly around data handling and password security.
Beezer allows for basic integrations, including social media integration and Google Analytics. However, it does not offer extensive third-party integrations like some other no-code platforms.
Alternatives to Beezer include other no-code app builders such as Appgyver, Adalo, or Bubble for more advanced features and integrations. These platforms may require a steeper learning curve but also offer more flexibility and customization options.