Calcapp is a revolutionary no-code tool that transitions users from error-prone Excel calculators to robust, cloud-based apps. Without the need for any programming, users can harness their spreadsheet skills and build formula-driven web apps that can run offline. These apps can be used for a wide range of purposes, from basic calculations to intricate data analysis and reporting.
- Dynamic Formulas: Supports Excel-like formulas, boasting compatibility with over 400 functions. These formulas can be connected to various app fields, determining factors like field visibility and email recipients.
- Offline Capability: Thanks to its Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) technology, Calcapp runs offline and offers easy installation.
- Rich Text Enhancement: Users can integrate lists, links, headings, fonts, and high-resolution images to enhance their app documentation.
- Safety Measures: The platform prioritizes catching errors early by using validation to highlight potentially invalid inputs or results.
- Flexibility Across Platforms: Apps can be seamlessly embedded in websites and are compatible with both iOS and Android.
- Finance calculators like mortgage or loan calculations.
- Health-related calculators like BMI or nutrition intake.
- Customized business reports and analysis tools.
Pros and Cons
- Offers a user-friendly graphical interface for designing apps.
- The ability to build offline-running apps.
- Robust email, PDF, and CSV reporting capabilities.
- There might be a learning curve for users new to the no-code arena.
- May require a basic understanding of formulas and logic for advanced uses.
Calcapp offers three types of pricing plans based on the type of app you are building: Private, Public, and Embedded. Each type of plan has three tiers: Starter, Business, and White Label.
Private App Plans:
- The Starter plan is priced at $9 per month and includes features for 2 users, with additional users costing $3 each. This plan encompasses an unlimited number of apps with a limit of 25 fields and 10 screens per app.
- The Business tier is available at $29 per month, supporting 3 users initially. Any extra users come at a price of $4 each. Users can build an unlimited number of apps, each with up to 130 fields and 40 screens, along with the facility for 100 monthly reports or webhooks per user.
- The premium White Label plan costs $69 per month. It starts off with provisions for 6 users, but additional users can be added for $6 each. This plan offers an expansive limit of 5,000 fields and 500 screens per app and allows for 300 monthly reports or webhooks per user.
Public App Plans:
- The Starter package, priced at $9 per month, offers allowances for 25 fields and 10 screens, capable of handling 1,000 monthly app launches.
- The Business plan, available at $29 per month, offers more flexibility with 130 fields and 40 screens. It can manage up to 10,000 monthly app launches and 1,500 monthly reports or webhooks.
- The White Label variant, at a cost of $69 per month, extends the boundaries with 5,000 fields and 500 screens, aptly handling 100,000 monthly app launches and 10,000 monthly reports or webhooks.
Embedded App Plans:
- The Starter plan, at $9 per month, provides for up to three apps, each with a maximum of 20 fields and three screens. The combined monthly impressions for all these apps is capped at 1,000.
- The Business tier, priced at $29 per month, caters to up to ten apps. Each of these apps can have up to fifty fields and ten screens. The combined monthly impressions across all apps is limited to ten thousand, along with a combined limit of 1,500 monthly reports or webhooks.
- The White Label plan, which costs $69 per month, supports up to thirty apps. Each app can include up to five hundred fields and fifty screens. The cumulative monthly impressions limit stands at a whopping one hundred thousand, with a combined ceiling of 10,000 monthly reports or webhooks for all apps.
Every potential Calcapp user can benefit from a free 30-day trial, giving them an opportunity to explore the platform’s offerings without any immediate financial commitment.
You can check out their pricing page for more information about each plan to make the best decision for your business.
Calcapp is tailored for ease of use, offering a graphical app builder that requires no coding knowledge. The live preview feature ensures users can test their apps in real-time before publishing.
Calcapp offers varied support channels including email, a comprehensive knowledge base, and a regularly updated blog to assist users.
Apart from enabling integration with common platforms like Excel and Slack, Calcapp supports data collection through various means like text fields, number fields, checkboxes, and sliders. Via services like Zapier, data can be channeled into databases, spreadsheets, or even Slack channels.