InteractiveCalculator is an online platform that allows users to create and embed custom calculators on their websites. These calculators not only help in simplifying the user experience by auto-answering repetitive questions but also aid in driving sales by eliminating the need for manual calculations by potential customers. It serves as an engaging interactive content that helps businesses stand out, keeping visitors more connected with the brand.
- Robust Calculator Builder: Works seamlessly like Excel, eliminating the need for a developer.
- Rich Styling Options: Customize the look of your calculator to align with your brand’s style.
- Payment Integration: Directly collect payments through the calculator using Stripe.
- Powerful Integrations: Easily connects with third-party apps like Mailchimp, Hubspot, and Google Sheets via Zapier.
- High Customizability: Offers features like multiple steps, PDF attachments, question logic, distance calculators, and more.
- E-commerce sites integrating payment options directly in product price calculators.
- Blogs or content sites looking to engage visitors with interactive content.
- Businesses aiming to automate repetitive customer queries through dynamic calculators.
Pros and Cons
- Intuitive user interface that requires no coding knowledge.
- Customizability that caters to a range of business needs.
- Diverse range of templates.
- Easily embeddable in any website.
- Free version comes with InteractiveCalculator branding.
- Advanced features restricted to paid plans.
- Possible limitations for more complex calculatorial needs.
- Free Trial: $0/mo – Unlimited calculators, 200 views/month, with InteractiveCalculator branding.
You can check out their pricing page for more information about each plan to make the best decision for your business.
InteractiveCalculator boasts an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, making it straightforward even for non-tech-savvy users. The platform’s UI is designed to guide users through the calculator creation process step by step.
InteractiveCalculator offers email support for direct queries, while their Help Docs and Blog provide users with detailed guidance and valuable insights.