Kbee offers a seamless way to transform your Google Drive folders into an efficient, searchable online knowledge base tailored for teams. In a matter of steps, you can have your content from Google Drive not just stored but also functional as a wiki, making it accessible and usable for your team.
- Swift Wiki Creation: Without any coding or steep learning curve, Kbee can instantly morph your Google Drive content into a professional wiki.
- Comprehensive Support for Google Services: Kbee integrates with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, and even PDFs.
- External Link Integration: Besides Google Drive content, you can also embed links to other websites and platforms like Youtube, Vimeo, or Loom for video content.
- Full-text Search: An efficient search functionality across your entire wiki content ensures swift retrieval of information.
- Collaborative Tools: The tool offers features that allow seamless collaboration on articles directly from Google Drive.
- Custom Domain: Assign a custom domain to the knowledge base.
- Access Control: Choose who can access the knowledge base (public, team, or specific members).
- Search Capability: Full-text search across all content.
- Branding: Customize the appearance to match brand identity.
- Companies needing an internal knowledge base for employees.
- Product teams looking for a way to create a public FAQ or documentation portal.
- Professionals or educators who wish to share resources or courses.
- General Documentation: Useful for any team-driven documentation needs, ranging from project briefs to comprehensive guides.
Kbee offers two primary pricing tiers for its users. The Pro tier is priced at $15 per month and includes up to 3 wikis, 30 articles for each wiki, unlimited page views, and the capability for unlimited authors.
For those seeking more expansive features, the Business tier is available at $59 per month. This tier provides users with unlimited wikis, an unlimited number of articles, unlimited page views, and also allows for unlimited authors.
For both the Pro and Business plans, Kbee extends a free 14-day trial to allow potential users to test and explore the platform’s features before making a financial commitment.
Kbee’s strength lies in its simplicity. With only three primary steps – creating the documentation in Google Drive, pointing Kbee to the content, and then viewing and sharing the wiki – users can effectively use the tool without a steep learning curve.
Kbee provides support via email and maintains an updated documentation section and blog to assist users in making the most of the platform.
Security and Reliability
Given that Kbee integrates directly with Google Drive, it relies on Google’s infrastructure for data security. This means data is stored securely, and there are regular backups. Access controls ensure that only authorized users can view the knowledge base.
Kbee’s primary integration is with Google Drive, supporting various Google services. Additionally, the platform seamlessly embeds videos from Youtube, Vimeo, and Loom, enhancing the content quality of the wiki.