Make, previously known as Integromat, is a visual platform that enables users to build and automate anything from tasks and workflows to apps and systems. Unlike traditional no-code integration and automation platforms, Make offers a non-linear and intuitive approach, allowing for unlimited possibilities.
- Visual Workflow Creation: Design and automate workflows through a powerful visual platform, limited only by imagination.
- Drag and Drop Interface: Simplify workflow creation with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Start with a Template: Utilize thousands of free pre-built templates for various tasks. These templates include modules and written explanations for quick deployment.
- Department-Specific Solutions: Tailored automation solutions for Marketing, Sales, Operations, IT, and HR.
- Marketing: Generate high-quality leads and boost revenue through lead generation automation.
- Sales: Automate lead routing and contract management to close deals faster.
- Operations: Unify systems to prevent data errors and loss.
- IT: Enhance security by identifying incidents immediately.
- HR: Automate the onboarding process for a seamless experience.
Pros and Cons
- Make is easy to work with http post and webhook, and it’s always up and running
- Wide array of templates to help jumpstart the automation process.
- Suitable for all team types, fostering cross-team productivity.
- You can easily duplicate modules and it’s easy to troubleshoot
- Make has a great support team that is always ready to help
- It can be very frustrating to learn Make as the documentation is sub-par lacking detailed examples.
Make offers several pricing plans to meet the needs of individuals and businesses of all sizes. Here’s a breakdown of their current pricing plans:
- Free: This plan is for individuals trying automation with Make’s drag-and-drop interface. It costs $0 USD per month and is free forever. It includes 1,000 operations per month, a no-code visual workflow builder, and access to over 1,000 apps.
- Core: This plan is for individuals to automate simple work. It costs $9 USD per month when billed yearly and includes 10,000 operations per month, everything in the Free plan, plus unlimited active scenarios, a minimum 1-minute interval between scheduled scenario executions, and access to the Make API.
- Pro: This plan is for individuals benefiting from more sophisticated automation. It costs $16 USD per month when billed yearly and includes 10,000 operations per month, everything in the Core plan, plus custom variables, scenario inputs, full-text execution log search, operations usage flexibility, and priority scenario execution.
- Teams: This plan is for departments to introduce automation for multiple users. It costs $29 USD per month when billed yearly and includes 10,000 operations per month, everything in the Pro plan, plus multiple teams and permissions, high-priority scenario execution, and the ability to create and share scenario templates.
- Enterprise: Custom pricing; This plan is for organizations rolling out automation to run key business functions.
You can check out their pricing page for more information about each plan to make the best decision for your business.
Make offers a visual, drag-and-drop interface that fosters creativity and allows users to design powerful workflows without developer intervention.
Customer Support in Make varies across different pricing plans, offering Limited support for users on the Free plan, Medium support for those on the Core and Pro plans, High support for the Teams plan, and continuous 24/7 Support for organizations on the Enterprise plan, to meet the diverse needs and requirements of its users.
Community and Learning Resources
The platform provides a plethora of learning resources, including an Academy, Community forums, Documentation, Blogs, and Webinars to support users at every stage.
Security and Reliability
Make is committed to maintaining high security and compliance standards, ensuring data remains secure and confidential. The utilization of AWS adds an extra layer of reliability.
Integrates with thousands of apps, including popular CRM, email, social media, and e-commerce platforms.