SheetDB is a no-code solution that turns Google Spreadsheets into a functional JSON API. This tool bridges the gap between spreadsheets and various applications by converting spreadsheet data into a more universally recognized format – JSON. This allows users to effectively integrate their Google Sheets data with CRMs, websites, WordPress, and a myriad of other applications.
- Convert Google Sheets into a JSON API.
- Provides support for CRUD operations, allowing users to read and edit the spreadsheet using GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE requests.
- Seamless integration with various tools and programming languages.
- Offers pre-prepared libraries for common tools, APIs, and programming languages.
- Capable of turning a spreadsheet into a JSON API for use in different applications, such as CRMs.
- Integrate Google Sheets data into a CRM.
- Showcase spreadsheet data on a website or WordPress platform.
- Centralize and use Google Sheets data in various applications through the JSON API.
- Facilitate data exchange between Google Sheets and other applications or tools without the need for elaborate setups or database configurations.
Pros and Cons
- Simple and straightforward implementation.
- Flexibility in connecting Google Sheets to a wide range of platforms and applications.
- Supports all major CRUD operations, ensuring a comprehensive data management experience.
- Comes with libraries tailored for common tools and languages, making integration even smoother.
- Not suitable for very large or complex applications due to the limitations of Google Sheets
- May face Google Sheets API limits if there are many requests in a short period
- Data integrity and validation depend on Google Sheets, which is not as robust as a traditional database
- Free: This plan is free forever and allows you to use up to 2 spreadsheets APIs. You can make up to 500 requests per month. The plan also includes Handlebars snippet, custom permissions, and caching.
- $29.99 per month: This plan costs $29.99 per month and allows you to use up to 5 spreadsheets APIs. You can make up to 10,000 requests per month. The plan also includes Handlebars snippet, custom permissions, batch update, help with integrations, and caching.
- $49.99 per month: This plan costs $49.99 per month and allows you to use up to 20 spreadsheets APIs. You can make up to 50,000 requests per month. The plan also includes Handlebars snippet, custom permissions, batch update, help with integrations, caching, create/delete tabs, and global endpoints.
- $129.99 per month: This plan costs $129.99 per month and allows you to use up to 50 spreadsheets APIs. You can make up to 500,000 requests per month. The plan also includes Handlebars snippet, custom permissions, batch update, help with integrations, caching, create/delete tabs, global endpoints, and teams (multiple users).
- From $399.99 per month: This enterprise plan starts at $399.99 per month and includes all of the above features plus unlimited spreadsheets APIs and unlimited requests per month. It also offers from 2500 requests per minute and no rate limiting for IP addresses.
You can check out their pricing page for more information about each plan to make the best decision for your business.
SheetDB is designed to be user-friendly, ensuring that even individuals without extensive programming knowledge can effectively use it. The tool’s ability to easily integrate with various platforms and the provision of pre-made libraries further enhance its user experience.
SheetDB offers multiple channels for support, including email and chat. For users looking to understand its functionalities better or troubleshoot minor issues, they provide a comprehensive blog and detailed documentation.
Being an API, SheetDB can technically integrate with any platform or tool that can make HTTP requests. It is commonly integrated with web applications, third-party automation tools, mobile apps, and other platforms that require spreadsheet data.