Skyvia is a cloud-based integration platform that provides solutions for integrating, backing up, managing, and accessing data. With its no-code approach, Skyvia aims to simplify data integration, backup, and access for users of all technical backgrounds.
- Cloud-Based Platform: Skyvia is a 100% cloud-based solution hosted in Microsoft Azure, eliminating the need for deployment or manual upgrades. This offers the benefits of contemporary cloud agility and scalability.
- Intuitive Data Integration: Skyvia offers high-performance batch integration, allowing both legacy data and new updates, scalable for large data volumes. Its data integration encompasses data import, export, replication, and synchronization. Integration process orchestration allows users to automate integrations, retry failed attempts, and create custom error-processing logic.
- Automated Data Management: Allows users to query and manage data directly from a browser using either SQL or an intuitive visual Query Builder.
- Real-Time Data Sharing: Share data in real time through REST API, facilitating connections with multiple OData consumers.
- Comprehensive Backup: Safeguard all your cloud data and store it securely in one place. Skyvia uses Microsoft Azure redundant storage mechanisms for backup, ensuring data safety even in hardware failures.
- Advanced Data Pipeline: Design data flows visually, involving multiple connectors and performing complex multistage transformations.
- Automation: Schedule your integrations for hassle-free automated data flows.
- Logging: Detailed logging provides per-record error logs for easy troubleshooting.
- Notifications: Email notifications alert users of any integration package failures.
- Integrating CRM systems with other business software.
- Backing up data from eCommerce platforms.
- Centralizing data from multiple sources for reporting and analysis.
- Connecting databases to web services for real-time data access.
Skyvia is a cloud data platform that offers data integration, backup, management, and connectivity. They offer several pricing plans to suit your needs. Here is a summary of their pricing plans for Data Integration:
- Free: This plan is free and allows for basic integration for a small volume of data. It includes 10k records per month, scheduling once a day, 2 scheduled integrations, and basic mapping features.
- Basic: This plan costs $15 per month. It includes 100k records per month, scheduling once a day, 5 scheduled integrations, basic mapping features, and simple integration scenarios.
- Standard: This plan costs $79 per month. It includes 500k records per month, scheduling once an hour, 50 scheduled integrations, basic mapping features, and advanced integration scenarios.
- Professional: This plan costs $399 per month. It includes 5M records per month, scheduling once a minute, unlimited scheduled integrations, advanced mapping features, and advanced integration scenarios.
- Enterprise: This plan is custom-priced and offers top performance, advanced security and support. You can contact Skyvia to get a tailor-made offer that will match your growth and meet your regulatory requirements.
You can find more detailed information about each plan’s features on the Skyvia pricing page.
Skyvia is a no-code, wizard-based solution, designed to meet the requirements of both IT professionals and business users lacking technical expertise. The platform offers both simpler tools for basic use cases and advanced solutions for complex scenarios, each without requiring coding knowledge.
Skyvia offers support through a community forum and email. Additionally, they provide resources like a blog, case studies, documentation, and webinars for user guidance.
Security and Reliability
Hosted in Microsoft Azure, Skyvia ensures high-grade security, scalability, and reliability. Adhering to GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI DSS standards, all user data in Skyvia is encrypted in transit using TLS end-to-end encryption with strong encryption keys.
Data backups are stored securely in Azure GRS storage. Direct access to backup data is restricted, ensuring user data’s integrity. Skyvia also supports OAuth and Single Sign-On (SSO) for enhanced user security.