Tradly is a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform engineered to aid startups in launching commerce and multi-sided platforms swiftly and with minimal expenditure. It offers a powerful no-code builder tailored for marketplaces and online storefronts, ensuring that both developers and entrepreneurs can rapidly deploy their digital projects.
- No-Code Builder: Allows users to develop marketplaces and online storefronts without any coding knowledge.
- Variety of Templates: Offers a range of ready-to-use templates, such as Product Marketplaces, Directories, Event Marketplaces, and more, streamlining the project launch process.
- Open-Source Frontend Apps: Users can customize the platform by “forking” open-source frontend apps. Assistance with managed deployments to Appstore, Playstore, and web is also available for those unfamiliar with the process.
- Pre-Built Integrations: Provides a mix of native integrations and connectors, eliminating the need to build tools and functions from scratch. This supports efficient functionality from the first day of use.
- Toggle-Based Control: The platform ensures adaptability with simple toggle-based controls, allowing users to pick, add, or remove features based on their needs.
- Modular Design: Tradly’s API, design components, and frontend stack are modular, ensuring flexibility. This modularity allows deployment across various platforms, such as web apps, mobile apps, and tablets.
- Platform Building Blocks: Features comprehensive building blocks tailored for a platform economy business model. This includes features for Social interaction, Booking, Wallet management, Video support, Reviews, Chat, Onboarding, and more.
- Customizable Front End: With options like Multi-Language support, Multi-currency, Configurable Search & Filter, and Native Email Auth + Social logins, Tradly ensures a highly customizable user experience.
- B2C Commerce Platforms: Businesses aiming to directly cater to consumers can leverage Tradly to set up online storefronts and marketplaces.
- Directories & SaaS Portals: Whether it’s for business listings, service providers, or a niche category, Tradly can be employed to create comprehensive directories. Additionally, startups aiming to launch SaaS portals can benefit from its customizable features.
- C2C/P2P/B2B Marketplaces: Tradly is adept at supporting varied marketplace models. Whether it’s consumers selling to other consumers, peer-to-peer exchanges, or business-to-business trade, the platform provides the tools needed for seamless transactions.
- Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform: For entrepreneurs aiming to create platforms where multiple vendors can list and sell their products or services, Tradly provides the necessary infrastructure and features.
- Community Plan: This plan is free and is designed for every community member to get their concept into a product. It includes no transaction fee, community support, a free Tradly hosted website, and the ability to add your custom domain.
- Starter Plan: This plan costs $25 per month and is designed for individuals and startups validating their ideas. It comes with all the essentials to validate with your target audience, no transaction fee, community+live chat+emails support, and no Tradly branding on the website.
- Growth Plan: This plan costs $79 per month and is designed for proven businesses in their growth stage. It includes no transaction fee, Slack private channel+tickets support, custom “From Emails”, additional mini tools & integrations.
- Scale Plan: This plan costs $239 per month and is designed for businesses that are in the growth stage and looking to have bespoke solutions and other custom requirements. It includes no transaction fee, priority support, multiple channels* (app support), and RBAC.
All plans include a 7-day free trial. You can check out their pricing page for more information about each plan to make the best decision for your business.
Tradly boasts an intuitive dashboard and user interface, which allows even those without a technical background to easily set up and manage their marketplace. The platform’s design is clean and user-centric, although some users might need a brief period of acclimatization to navigate through all its features.
Tradly provides robust support through live chat, email, slack, and ticketing systems, complemented by an active community forum for additional guidance and peer interactions.
Community and Learning Resources
Tradly has a robust community of developers and entrepreneurs. The platform offers product guides, video tutorials, and documentation to ensure users can effectively utilize its features. The community forum is an active space for discussions, insights, and peer support.
Tradly boasts a wide array of integrations including Stripe, Twilio, Firebase, Google Map, Landbot, Constant Contact, Whatsapp, Google Analytics, Hotjar, HubSpot, Google Search Console, and many others.