Typeform is an innovative online platform designed to elevate the experience of form-taking. With its unique approach, it aims to provide users with more than just data collection; it offers an engaging way to gather feedback, signups, and a plethora of other details through strikingly visual and effortlessly designed forms.
- Dynamic Design: Create forms that are visually engaging, replacing the traditional method with a singular question at a time.
- Smooth Embedding: Enhance data collection by easily embedding forms in various mediums, from websites to emails.
- Adaptive Follow-Up: Ask pertinent follow-up questions at appropriate moments for deeper insights.
- Branding: Utilize brand kits to infuse logos, colors, and styles, making the forms a seamless part of your brand identity.
- Advanced Capabilities: Incorporate AI in your forms, schedule timings, calculate scores, and even manage lead scoring, all complemented with tailored, automated messages.
- Templates: A wide range of templates catering to various needs, from order forms to feedback surveys and registration sheets.
- Feedback Gathering: Understand people’s perspectives on purchases or experiences.
- Research: Collect data for various research purposes.
- Lead Generation: Gather details of potential customers or subscribers.
Pros and Cons
- Engaging user experience with one question at a time.
- Seamless integration into existing workflows with over 120 integrations.
- Personalized forms with dynamic follow-up questions.
- Extensive template library for various needs.
- Can be pricier than other alternatives.
- Some advanced features might be limited to premium plans.
Typeform offers 5 pricing plans: Free, Basic, Plus, Business, and Enterprise. Here are the details of each plan:
- Free: This plan is free to collect 10 responses per month with typeforms of up to 10 fields.
- Basic: This plan costs $25/month when billed annually. It allows you to collect up to 100 responses from unlimited typeforms. It includes features such as unlimited typeforms, unlimited questions, and 1 user.
- Plus: This plan costs $50/month when billed annually. It allows you to collect up to 1,000 responses from unlimited typeforms1. It includes features such as everything in Basic, remove Typeform branding, custom subdomain, and 3 users.
- Business: This plan starts at $83/month when billed annually. It allows you to collect up to 10,000 responses from unlimited typeforms. It includes features such as everything in Plus, drop-off rates, conversion tracking, priority support & live chat, and 5 users.
- Enterprise: This plan is for businesses that need advanced features and support. You need to contact sales for pricing details. It includes features such as tailored response limits & seats for all your team, VIP support & dedicated outcomes manager, custom domains & branding, Single Sign-On (SSO), HIPAA and GDPR compliance.
You can check out their pricing page for more information about each plan to make the best decision for your business.
One of Typeform’s strengths is its unique, user-friendly design. The forms are designed to engage users and keep their attention. It’s easy to set up, even for beginners.
Users can benefit from responsive live chat support and email support for their queries and issues.
Community and Learning Resources
Typeform boasts an array of resources including a comprehensive blog, a dedicated help center, community discussions, tutorials, and frequently asked questions.
Security and Reliability
Typeform places a strong emphasis on security with data encryption, GDPR compliance, and regular security audits.
Typeform integrates with a wide array of tools, from CRM software like Salesforce to email marketing platforms like Mailchimp and automation tools like Zapier.