Zoho Desk is a part of Zoho’s extensive suite of business applications. Primarily, it’s a customer service software designed to help businesses manage and streamline their support processes. The knowledge base feature of Zoho Desk assists businesses in creating comprehensive articles, FAQs, and guides for their customers and employees.
- Omnichannel Support: Allows businesses to track customer requests across various communication channels such as email, telephony, social media, live chat, and web forms.
- Multi-brand Help Center: Enables companies to create distinct self-service portals tailored for each brand’s clientele.
- Knowledge Base (KB) and Self-Service: A repository for solutions to commonly asked questions, and tools like the ASAP plugin that embed customer self-service capabilities into websites and apps.
- AI-Enhanced Features (Zia): Provides advanced functionalities like sentiment analysis, auto-tagging tickets, auto-suggestion of solutions from the knowledge base, and monitoring unusual ticket activities.
- Agent Tools: Empowers agents with features like Work Modes, Response Editor, Mobility for ticket management on-the-go, and CRM integration.
- Automation Suite: Offers tools for ticket assignment, notifications, SLAs & escalations, workflows, and more to manage and automate repetitive activities.
- Integrations & Customization: Extend Zoho Desk with SDKs, custom functions, and APIs to integrate with other software and customize it to cater to specific business needs.
- Advanced Reporting & Analytics: Includes Reports and Dashboards, Time tracking tools, and live overview dashboards to monitor team performance and gain insights.
- Customizability & Branding: From templates for ticket forms and emails to rebranding and domain mapping, Zoho Desk allows businesses to make the platform truly their own.
- Security Measures: Comprehensive data protection tools like roles & profiles for hierarchical data access, GDPR compliance tools, and field-level security.
- Community Engagement: Forums and Communities where customers can engage in discussions, ask questions, and share ideas.
- E-commerce businesses managing customer queries and returns.
- Software companies providing technical support.
- Any organization wanting to maintain a central repository of FAQs and solution articles.
- Enterprises aiming to track agent performance and optimize their support processes.
- Zoho Desk offers various pricing plans. The “Standard” plan costs US$14 per user per month (billed annually) and provides essential support features for customer service teams.
- Their most popular option, the “Professional” plan, is priced at US$23 per user per month (billed annually) and emphasizes simplified collaboration and process automation suitable for fast-growing teams.
- For businesses seeking more advanced capabilities, the “Enterprise” plan is available at US$40 per user per month (billed annually) and offers advanced AI and customization features tailored for enterprise-grade support.
Interested users can start a 15-day free trial for any of these plans without requiring a credit card. Additionally, Zoho Desk provides a free plan catering to minimal support needs.
You can check out their pricing page for more information about each plan to make the best decision for your business.
Zoho Desk offers an intuitive user interface, making it easier for agents to manage tickets and for customers to find solutions. The dashboard is clean and provides at-a-glance insights. As with any comprehensive tool, there might be a learning curve for first-time users, but Zoho does provide a plethora of resources to make the onboarding process smoother.
Zoho Desk offers extensive support channels including email, phone, and chat, ensuring users receive timely assistance.
Community and Learning Resources
Zoho Desk is complemented with a plethora of resources. Users can benefit from a community platform, a ‘Getting Started’ guide, detailed documentation, FAQs, case studies, webinars, eBooks, and videos.
Security and Reliability
Zoho Desk takes data protection seriously. From GDPR compliance to roles, profiles, and field-level security, businesses can be confident in the platform’s ability to safeguard sensitive information.
Zoho Desk offers robust integration capabilities, seamlessly connecting with other Zoho apps like Zoho CRM, Projects, and Analytics. Beyond the Zoho ecosystem, it supports over 200 third-party extensions, integrating with popular platforms like G Suite, Zapier, Jira, Slack, Salesforce, Trello, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Asana, Microsoft Teams, and many others.